- Drive by a RapidScreen van for an automatic test. Learn more…
- Find the average “real time” wait for each emission testing station. Note: the wait time for each location on the website includes the amount of time it takes to perform the test. So if a wait time says 30 minutes that includes 10 minutes waiting in the car line plus 20 minutes for testing.
- Consider an alternate testing location (in our area there are tests centers in Boulder, Longmont and Broomfield.) To reduce wait time, AirCare Colorado recommends bringing your car in at these times:
- Early mornings (all emissions centers open at 8am including Saturday.)
- The middle two weeks of the month.
Avoid the following:
- The day after a holiday
- Lunch time
Please note: We do not provide emissions testing at our shop. Air Care Colorado has a list of all emission testing locations and wait times.