Kids Back Seat Organizers
Things to watch for:
- Attaches to seat belt or is in some way secured to the car
- Easy to clean
- Rigid bottom with flexible dividers
- Accessible outside pockets for drinks, snacks, markers and the like.
- Strong enough to withstand kids use
- To have a lid or not? Some models have lids that also serve as trays and writing surfaces. Others find the lids a pain and never use them.
- Do you want it to sit on the seat, hang from the front seat headrest or sit on the floor?
A few to consider:
- Cosy Greens® Back Seat Car Organizer is a highly reviewed, affordable organizer. (Would also make a nice gift for new parents.)
- High Road Kids Organizer A nice floor or seat option with thermal storage for holding drinks, snacks. It also has several pockets on the outside to hold books, crayons, water bottles, etc.
- Tuffo Family Organizer is a basic option that holds books, toys, stuffed animals and more with pockets on the outside for holding juice and water bottles.
See our guidelines for back seat organizers here.