What to look for:
- Enough space for computer/papers
- Accessible, convenient storage for office supplies
- Ease of setting up
- Security issues (will your papers and computer be visible on the car seat when your car is unattended?)
A few to check out:
- Mobile Office AutoExec File is designed to sit in front passenger seat. Attaches onto the seat belt. is shaped like a file box. It is highly rated by real estate appraisers, salesmen and people who need their office in their car.
- AutoExec Grip Master is one of the ultimate car office organizers. It has a rubberized desk top AND a pull out writing surface along with compartments for holding files, papers, office supplies, etc.