As a “Critical Business” our Auto Repair shop is OPEN!
We know how important having the use of your vehicle is to you at this time of uncertainty. As a government-defined Critical Business, our repair shop will remain open to serve our community. If you are in need of automotive repair or maintenance, we are here for you.
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution necessary to protect the health and safety of our customers and team members during this time. See below for new options we are providing for servicing your car.
If you are able to bring your vehicle in, you have multiple options for how we can conduct business and still follow social distancing guidelines. We will keep in contact with you throughout the visit via phone, text, and email as always.
- You can utilize our Early Bird/Nite Owl DropBox. (It is located in the entryway to the right of the office door next to our delivery door) It’s easy, just fill out one of the envelopes, put your keys in it, and slide it through the marked slot on the delivery door. This can be done at any time of the day or night. You can even fill out the form at home and use your own envelope if you prefer.
- We can meet you at your vehicle and do the check-in procedure at your car. Just call us when you arrive and someone will come out to assist you.
- We have decided to temporarily close our lobby to customers to do our part to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During Business hours, we will have a table placed in front of the door with the dropbox forms on it. If the weather is nice, our door will be open and we can converse through the opening. We are running a smaller crew so if we aren’t close by to greet you and you need anything, don’t hesitate to call and someone will be with you soon. You can also utilize our dropbox system at any time.
- After the repairs are done, we can make arrangements for vehicle pick-up that don’t require face to face interaction.
- Payment can easily be made over the phone or through our Text-to-Pay feature.
To assist our clients who are vulnerable or need to stay home we can arrange to pick up and drop off your vehicle for any service and repairs.
We will bring sanitation supplies with us and clean the keys, steering wheel, shifter, door handles and any other surfaces we touch after returning the vehicle to your desired location.
Detailed Sanitization Processes
Any frequently touched surfaces in your vehicle like your steering wheel, gear shift, door handles, and keys will be sanitized prior to repair and before your vehicle is returned to you. Our team is following all CDC best practices including washing hands regularly and following social distancing guidelines. We are also cleaning our facility with disinfectant multiple times throughout the day to ensure a safe environment.
We’ll Get Through This Together
We’re here to help you so please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way. Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle soon.