Commitment to Integrity
Pellman’s Mission Statement
At Pellman’s we aim to service Boulder County’s automobiles with integrity, expertise and professionalism, empower consumers to make educated decisions about their automotive repair and maintenance needs, and give back to the community through philanthropic endeavors and a commitment to the environment.
The Pellman’s Code of Ethics
Every Pellman’s employee promises to:
- Accurately diagnose and recommend corrective measures for repair.
- Present all options to our customers, and help them make the best choice for their individual situation.
- Recommend preventative maintenance items to help increase the lifespan and efficiency of our customers’ vehicles, and help maintain their investment.
- Offer a price estimate on all recommended work.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work performed.
- Make every effort to meet promised deadlines.
- Treat everyone honestly, fairly and with respect.
- Treat every customer’s vehicle as we would our own.
- Operate our business according to what is best for our customers, our employees, the community, and the industry.
- Go above and beyond accepted industry standards for service, training and certification.
- Maintain a safe, clean and environmentally-friendly facility.